Privacy is non-negotiable
According to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amendment to the Information Technology Act 2009, basic privacy and data protection provisions were introduced to govern various issues relating to the internet, maintenance of websites, and eCommerce.
The law governed electronic equipments, electronic records, digital signatures and offensive messages.
Imagekue strictly follows Datakue, the parent company framework and policies of what constitutes a breach, besides the process and the option to appeal for a remedy. This also explains what kinds of a breach that both Imagekue and Datakue can handle.
Abuse & Remedy
What abuse means to us?
Any act of verbal or physical nature, being forcibly thrust upon by one person to another, is what we define as abuse.
The policy governs our customers, our employees and all other stake holders, when engaged directly, in an act of breaching the personal boundary of one or more parties, despite direct or specific refusal by the other.
List of Abuse
MISUSE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Selling your data with us to a third-party
- Misuse of your deposited photograph, which potentially leads to maligning your identity
- Demanding for or capturing your photograph in mobile or any electronic devices, without any official requirement intimation or against your refusal
UNAUTHORIZED PERSONAL CONTACT
- Attempting to make personal contact outside the official purpose, despite your refusal
- Visiting you without your consent, in your living place
- Verbal abuse including being suggestive, or physical abuse while and during an officially scheduled appointment
MISREPRESENTATION OF SERVICE
- Demanding or taking cash in the name of the organization to speed up your transaction process or any business-related promises by our employees
- Asking for password to your credit card, bank account, social media account, email ID, etc. of such nature.
In case of any form of abuse experienced as listed in the above section, here are the steps to follow.
- Write to us from your registered email ID or previously shared email ID and contact number with us
- Use the subject line “ABUSE”
- Be bold to share as much information including the date, time, person, environment, what type of abuse, etc
- Be confident that your information will not be publicized
- Send your complaint only to the email ID email@example.com
- We will make our first contact with you, within a maximum time of 72 hours
- Before you hit that send button, kindly verify the list of abuse once again we would be able to handle that are listed above
Have More Questions?
Get free consulting from our experts!
About Us +
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 6:00PM IST
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM IST